As a SmartyGrants user, we know you are at the forefront of grants reform in Australia and we are therefore offering your organisation a free 10-user membership of the Australian Institute of Grants Management (AIGM).
This gives up to 10 users access to all areas of the website, including the password-protected tools and templates, as well as each edition of Grants Management Intelligence.
Your organisation's membership will be renewed at no extra cost every time you renew your SmartyGrants subscription. (The usual price is $475 for a 10-user membership.)
What does membership include?
Your membership gives all 10 users:
- Access to a comprehensive grantmaking knowledge centre, including an easy to search directory of grantmaking help sheets, tools and templates.
- A revamped news centre, to ensure if something happens in grantmaking, you will know about it.
- A new online training centre, to provide better access to grantmaking networking, training and events.
- A quarterly topic-based grantmaking toolkit – Grants Management Intelligence (if you missed the last edition on participatory grantmaking, you can download it here).
How do I subscribe?
- Upon subscribing to SmartyGrants you will receive a 'Subscription Code' via e-mail. You cannot sign-up for AIGM access unless you have this code.
- Head to the AIGM sign-up page: https://www.ourcommunity.com.au/secure/member/welcome.form?type=sg_plus
- Enter your subscription code and e-mail address, click on Continue.
- You will then be prompted to create a password and select your organisation type, please complete and click Submit.
- Nearly there! Now just complete some contact details and click Submit.
- Click on Confirm.
- You will then be prompted to add additional users to be connected to your account. Add any additional users from your organisation and click Submit.
YAY! You and your additional users now have full access to all the tools and resources the AIGM has to offer, enjoy!
How do you login?
Go to www.aigm.com.au and click on Login:
How do I edit / manage my list of 10 users?
If you need to make any changes to your list of 10 users, the primary user can log in at www.aigm.com.au and manage subscribers from the 'My Account' area. From here users can also update their individual login details and update their password.
Any issues, who do you contact?
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
We look forward to working with you to push forward grantmaking reform in Australia.
The Australian Institute of Grants Management Team
– an Our Community enterprise
51 Stanley Street West Melbourne VIC 3003 Australia
Telephone (03) 9320 6800 Facsimile (03) 9326 6859